Get UX coaching + mentoring from me
Every month I’m offering a limited number of slots to work with me one-on-one to offer feedback, advice and ideas on whatever you’re working on (or through).
Wouldn’t it be great to have an experienced mentor available to bounce your UX or design ideas around with?
Someone you could ask any question — from contracts to client relations to UX process to UI design work — to and get clear, actionable feedback and guidance, on the spot?
Of course it would. That’s why I’ve decided to launch this Virtual UX Mentorship service.
We’ll work together live, where you get to ask anything that’s on your mind, share your work for feedback and guidance, or even co-create with me like I was part of your team. Here are some of the things I’m asked that get answered in sessions like this:
- “I’ve gotten to the final interview stage 5 times, but keep getting passed over. How do I figure out why that’s happening and what I should do differently?
- “I have an interview for a job I really want to land. They’ve asked me to do X and present my solutions — can you review what I have and advise me on how to respond/present?”
- “Here’s a UI design/UX workflow I’m struggling with… how can I improve it?”
- “I’m a developer asked to improve the UX of this app — where do I start?”
- “I’ve just been asked to take on X at work, and I don’t know where to start! Can you help me create an approach, and scope out tasks & activities?”
- “My boss is insisting that we do X, and I think it’s a really bad idea. What do I do?”
If it helps you improve and do better UX or UI design work, or reach the next step in your career, we’ll do it — together.