Join the Think First Launch Team and Get 6 Exclusive Benefits!
In this life, none of us accomplishes anything alone. Success isn’t possible without a great deal of support, encouragement and generosity from others. Developing a great product, enjoying a rewarding career or launching a successful book is no different.
My new book on UX Strategy, Think First, will launch the week of October 5th, 2015. As that date approaches, it’s clear to me that I can’t do this alone.
So I’m inviting 100 of my readers to join me in creating a special “Think First Launch Team.” This is a peer group of good folks like you who believe in the power of UX and are willing to roll up your sleeves and help me spread the word about the book.
What You’ll Get
As a way to thank you for joining the Launch Team, I’m going to give you several exclusive benefits. As a Think First Launch Team member, you’ll get:
- A free, electronic review copy of the book in advance of the publication date (Kindle, Nook, iPad, or PDF).
- Exclusive access to me and the other team members in a Private Facebook Group.
- A private 60-minute Q&A webinar with me prior to the launch of the book
- A special THANK YOU on my blog, with a link to your blog or website
- A 40% discount on my soon-to-be-released UX Master Course on Udemy. This course contains almost 200 videos demonstrating nearly everything I know about creating successful websites and apps — from the initial idea to coding the finished product.
- A $100 Amazon Gift Card for 5 lucky winners — we’ll choose those who do the most to help spread the word.
What I’m Asking of You
To be eligible for all of the above, including the chance to win a $100 Amazon Gift Card, we’re asking that you:
- Read the book and write a brief review on Amazon, iBooks, Goodreads, Barnes & Noble, Oyster, Scribd and other online retailers.
- Post, tweet and help spread the word about the book in any way you can (Twitter, Facebook, blog, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google +,email, etc.).
- Share ideas and brainstorm additional ways we can expose the book to an even greater audience. All ideas are welcome.
Everyone selected for the team who completes these tasks gets everything listed above. It’s that simple. At the same time, I do ask that you take this seriously. Please don’t apply if you feel you won’t have the time or energy to help get the word out.
Team Member Sign-Up
Thanks for your interest in the Think First Launch Team! Applications are now closed, and we have chosen 100 people out of the 532 who applied. Thank you all so very much for your enthusiasm and support!
You can still help though! Here are a few ways:
- During the week of October 5th, order a copy (or copies) of Think First. I will give you three FREE BONUSES worth $600 for doing so. You can sign up here to be notified.
- Encourage others on Twitter, Facebook, etc. to take advantage of the launch week offer.
- Read the book and post a review on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc.
- Share what you’ve learned from Think First with others!
That last one is really important — the reason I have a career is because many who came before me were generous enough to share their knowledge and experience. Paying that forward is how we all continue to grow and improve.
GIVE GOOD UX!